BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Tara B.
Fort Worth, TX
This face wash is awesome! I very  rarely have any pimples since ive been using this face wash. It smells nice and it doesnt dry out my skin and keeps my skin clean and soft
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Good exfoliator, dont use it anymore because my skin became sensitive to this but feel it would have been a good exfoliator if i had used it once a week instead of a daily scrub.
Shayna H.
Beaver Falls, PA
for my face, Neutrogena will always be my go too! great price and can alway get the job done. i have recommend Neutrogena and will always remmend it. for all skin type and very easy to find. my husband has senstive skin but Neutrogena never drys him out. love it.
Kelsy P.
Saginaw
I have super sensitive skin and this product made me very dry! I purchased it at my local CVS and the packaging is great and it’s fairly a good price! However if you have sensitive skin i don’t recommend!
Taylor K.
Orlando, FL
It dries my skin out a bit but it does prevent and get rid of acne. Topping it off with a moisturizing lotion after can help combat that. Removes oil and makeup, I'd buy again.
Olivia W.
I thought this product was effective but a little harsh. Overall I’d say it met my expectations. And I have bought the product a couple of times. The packaging was pretty nice.
Sarah M.
Okay product but didn’t seem to make a huge difference when it came to my acne prone skin. This product seems like it would work better on someone’s skin who gets a random breakout every once in a while.
Haley F.
albemarle
A great product. Not for me. It dried my face out the first week I tried it. Not sure if it was me or the product. I'm not a can of acne products. It was good value. I still recommend to anyone with acne.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
Unfortunately this didn't work for me, all it did was make my face dry and flaky. it didn't make any difference acne wise, it did clean my face well but beware of the dryness:O
Sarah A.
Glastonbury, CT
I have combination skin, so finding a facial cleanser that works on all parts of my skin can be a challenge. I tried this one and although it did clear up my skin, it didn't moisturize the dry areas of my skin well enough, and made the oily parts of my skin more greasy and shiny.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon