BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Giselle M.
Passaic, NJ
I just love how this product totally would help my acne look less swollen by the next day but it has a kind of sting to it but I honestly feel that it just means it's doing its job!
Rachel M.
I like that this is a scrub and not just a creamy face wash because the scrub gets rid of dead skin and dirt but it isn't my favorite product that I've used especially by neutrogena.
Briana W.
Bronx, NY
I bought this a few months back and I expected much more out of it because of its claims. I have a moderate amount of acne and this didn't do anything for my skin, I still struggled with the same problems I did before buying. Big disappointment.
daire karr j.
Union Star, MO
i actually had my boyfriend review this because he uses this and has horrible acne. this just tends to get rid of it all even during football season! very easy to use and gentle on the skin. totally worth it.
Annabella A.
Memphis
I don't see a improvement in my face and it was kinda expensive to have me broken out . I was surprised by how everyone face cleared up but mines but it just might be my face idk
Case C.
Spanish Fork
a good all in one that you can get. it worked fairly well. at times it felt a little watery but I was happy overall with it. cost wise it was nice as well. I pick up at target too
Shayna H.
Beaver Falls, PA
for my face, Neutrogena will always be my go too! great price and can alway get the job done. i have recommend Neutrogena and will always remmend it. for all skin type and very easy to find. my husband has senstive skin but Neutrogena never drys him out. love it.
susan h.
I actually really enjoyed using this product. it feels great on the skin and the texture of it doesn't feel bad. It makes your face feel fresh after its applied cause it's minty.
Alicia L.
Middleboro , MA
I'm a fan of any neutrogena product because they seem to work the best on my skin. But i particularly liked this one because it wasn't harsh and it seemed to keep my face clear.
Chelsea N.
East Moriches, NY
This acne scrub prevents my breakouts when I first see them developing! It keeps my skin under control. It is packaged really nice, I bought it at Target for my first time.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart