BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Mckynzie P.
Salineville, OH
I love the texture of this facial scrub! It's like a soft gritty texture I feel like it just buffs my skin while cleaning it & it feels amazing during & afterwards! Very affordable & can be bought at local drug stores
Jennifer B.
Brooklyn, MD
I've been using this product for a while now and I have seen a difference with my acne. My face is clearing up and feeling clean! This is the only facial cleanser that has worked for me and I will continue to use it!
Lexie R.
Huntsville
This product was a little too harsh on my skin for my liking. Didn’t seem to be very effective. I’d say it compares to an average face scrub, nothing bad but nothing to rave about either. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Wesleigh W.
Moss Point, MS
A great face wash and exfoliated. It keeps my pimples gone and my face clear. It is a little more expensive than generic brands, but you definitely get your money's worth. Great product!
Irene A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a great cleanser! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and cleansed after each use. Seems to be very gentle towards the face. I tend to use this cleanser everyday at night.
Dania C.
Schuyler , NE
I love putting this on in the morning in the middle of the day and before I go to bed. It’s very affordable and it’s easy to apply on the skin. It had simple instructions and you can buy it at Walmart!
Darbi K.
Lubbock
I’ve used this product for a while now! I really like how well it takes my makeup off and how it cleanses my face, while getting rid of my acne! I would recommend this product to others and it’s a reasonable price.
Samah A.
Fort Collins, CO
This thing is amazing! You can see a difference right away! My face feels smoothr and more clear almost instantly and if used daily you can really see a difference in your skin's appearance.
I have oily skin and this really helps control the oils and keeps my skin hydrated and smooth all day.
Sarah H.
I really enjoyed this face wash. It is a scrubbing cleanser that really helped my skin out. I love the smell, it is refreshing to use in the shower and really makes my face feel fresh.
Samantha M.
I have very sensitive skin and I cannot use many products for that reason. This cleanser was gentle enough for my skin. It had a nice clean scent as well. Overall, I would recommend.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart