BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Callie B.
I really like this face wash a lot! It smells nicely too which is definitely a bonus! I really like the face washes that have a gritty texture, similar to this one, because I feel like it does a better job of deeply cleaning my face.  My face always feels clean and fresh when I use this product and I really enjoy it!
Alix J.
Los Angeles , CA
Anytime Neutrogena has come out with a new face wash, I was first in line to purchase they because I knew I’d love them and this brand has always been good to me. Unfortunately, this has been the single product that made me breakout and make my skin super dry. Avoid this!
Najah A.
Staten Island, NY
Love love love. My go to. Keeps my skin clean and clear. Removes my blackheads, acne. The price ranges from 7 to 9 dollars. It's gentle on my skin and keeps it soft/oil free all day! so worth it!
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville , MD
I love the all in one acne control scrub. I use it at night after ive removed my makeup and it helps clean and detoxify my skin. Its really smooth on the skin and has a very nice scent. I seen minor results using this product. But it definitely didn't help my acne go away.
Olimpia V.
Texas
This thing is the best ! It was made my skin a lot better and the acne disappears almost right away. It has help me with past acne scars and it’s cheap too ! I love it and I recommend it 100%
Sofya K.
I use this facewash daily and I don't break out anymore, even when my period starts. Its smooth and soft and doesn't dry my skin in the winter, but doesn't leave my skin greasy in the summer. I would recommend it for daily use as an acne-prevention measure.
Taylor H.
rogers
Love this stuff! It gets my face so clean with & helps remove the dead skin with its grit. Was part of clearing up my cystic acne. Would recommend, especially for the price!!
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
Growing up I didn't have much acne as I do now. In high school I would use this product every morning and night. I wasn't into skincare like I am now and I felt like it worked. I do have sensitive skin and for some reason after awhile it started to burn my face.
Emily F.
Blacksburg
I have been using Neutrogena face wash since as long as I can remember and this is my go to face wash! I love the smell, its so refreshing! It keeps my skin glowing and the best part if that its fairly cheap! I would definitely reccomend to others!
Monica B.
Hebron, OH
This has really worked for a friend of mine, so I thought I'd try it. I like it, it really cleans my face. But I don't think it works well for my skin type and acne as I saw no change in my acne problem. I'm trying a different facial cleanser now instead.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon