BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly B.
Girard
Dealing with acne on a daily basis. This is my number one acne wash that I use every single day. It’s not a very big bottle, but for the price it works very well. It cleared up most of my acne in a little less than 2 weeks!
Gabriela F.
Paradise Vly, AZ
I bought this product at CVS to try it out. It makes my skin fresh and smooth after the application! It’s been a couple days that I’ve been using and I would recommend it! The price is good!
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
The product felt oily on my skin and im not a huge fan of the 3 in 1 products, but after about a week of ignoring the dry skin and oilyness after washing I started to see my acne cleaning up
Faith V.
Sparrows Point, MD
This is a very good scrub especially if you have blackheads. It will dry your skin out though if you use it every day. I would alternate this with a non medicated wash throughout the week.
Sarah A.
Edison, NJ
Although most neutrogena products are great for skin, I found that this product was extremely tough on my skin and dried it out. In the end my skin became very irritated and I was forced to switch to a different product.
Hope C.
Vinton, VA
I use this in high school when I would break out. Loved at night before bed when I would wash my face. Felt so fresh and clean afterwards!!! Smelled very nice and did the job. Very pleased
Lillian U.
This cleanser is amazing. It feels great on your skin. I have oily/ dry skin so it's hard to find a good cleanser that works and this one did for me. After using it I felt so refreshed.
Jayda W.
It doesn’t smell good and it makes me feel like I have an oil blanket on, it doesn’t feel good and it only works occasionally , I wouldn’t use again because it doesn’t cater to my skin type
Cameron I.
Hendersonville, TN
I can honestly say that this face wash felt like it was ripping off my skin. Nutregena products never work out for me! It was so harsh and almost hurt, and didn't help the state of my skin at all, which is disappointing.
Lindsey R.
Jacksonville, FL
Ah! I used to love this stuff!! I only say used to because now I use the stress control one in this brand. Works amazing though, did exactly what I needed and kept my face clean fresh and acne free!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.