BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Tyanna D.
Love. I really like that it is a scrub. I found it very helpful to my skin as well. I love the way my face felt after. I will definitely buy this product again. I would highly recommend to others!!
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
Thought this was a good product. Loved what it was able to do to my skin until I moved to AK. Fairbanks has a dry climate. Once we got here this product just seemed to make my skin even more dry.
Britney S.
I bought this because I hear a lot of good things about Neutrogena so I bought this thinking it would to the job. It was terrible I hated it. It broke me out terribly and dried my skin out. No Good.
Astoshia B.
Garden City, KS
This product is amazing for me. It does wonders in my face as well! It fights my breakouts during those rough times of the month. And gets rid of my blackheads. Makes my face feel amazing all around
Delia R.
Fort Wayne Indiana
This product worlds great. My daughter uses it and so far it has not disappointed. It sells for a great price too. Although it drys out the skin a little but it’s nothing any moisturizer can’t solve
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is ok - I use with in conjunction with another deep cleanser so I'm not sure if it would do the trick all on it's own. It does seem to have a nice scrubbing action that I like though.
Jaylen F.
Pensacola, FL
This acne cleanser has really helped with my dark spots from acne and has also help reduce the amount of ance I have. I am more confident since I have been using this product. I will most definitely be getting more of this!
Mary C.
gadsden
I wanted to like this because I thought the micro beads would help but I found my face breaking out even more. And I also felt my face was getting more oily. Tried to alternate between another wash but use PanOxyl now. Keep in my shower just in case I need a face wash.
Allison A.
Steilacoom , WA
There's only a few drugstore brands I like and one them being neutrogena. I've always used this when I feel like I'm going to break out based on what I eat, gym, or I fell asleep with makeup on and I feel like this subsides it.
Stephanie V.
Santa teresa
Amazing product. It has helped a lot with my acne. It's leaves my face fresh everyone I apply it. And my zits disapper fast. I July recommend this product for those who have problems with acne.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart