BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Ana A.
I loved this wash ever since I was in middle school I would break out a lot and it would clear up my skin a lot &’ it’s definitely gentle I got sensitive skin and didn’t break out any more than I was
Sydney S.
This stuff is awesome. It's so smooth on your skin and it smells good too! But it helped clear up my acne prone skin very fast. It met my expectations by a lot. I would recommend to others to try of course.
Leah R.
I give this product 2 stars. This product is very disappointing. I bought it at Target. It is VERY harsh on my skin, leaving red spots afterwards. I wouldn’t recommend this product to others but I’ll try some of their other products.
Judy T.
This product didn’t really help with my acne it kind of made my skin a little irritated after a while, but it smelled really good and was a decent price. I’m not sure I would ever use it again though.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This product left my acne prone skin feeling dry and rough all day no matter what kind of lotion I used with it. It made my skin feel clean and not oily but it was just too harsh on my sensitive skin
Sarah L.
Belleview, FL
Just started using this product and I love it so far! Seems to clean and purify well and leaves my face feeling fresh! A decent amount of product for the price and nice, concise packaging and labeling.
Soyla A.
This facial scrub beats all, number one it’s affordable and it works so amazing. I stock up on these because they sell fast. It has a medium texture not to harsh on my face I all around love this face wash!
Hanen S.
Miami
I was not fond of the scrub, or use it once and after using it my skin was so irritated. I had an open score and not using this product I got a severe infection on my face from using this product.
Tyanna D.
Love. I really like that it is a scrub. I found it very helpful to my skin as well. I love the way my face felt after. I will definitely buy this product again. I would highly recommend to others!!
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
Thought this was a good product. Loved what it was able to do to my skin until I moved to AK. Fairbanks has a dry climate. Once we got here this product just seemed to make my skin even more dry.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart