BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
Clears up my acne!
After using this my face feels very clean and smooth. I've been using this for 2 years now and it keeps my acne under control. It also reduces your acne scars which is freaking amazing.
Jasmine P.
S Portland, ME
Pretty great stuff! I'm a call he student and don't suffer to much with acne other than when I'm stressed out. This face wash keeps things under control when all else fails. Definitely recommend!!!!!!!!
Megan L.
Merced, CA
I really like this acne wash of feel like that's my skin great but it doesn't do a great job kicking off my eye make up but other than that it's great face wash that I like to use quickly and then shower
Sydney S.
This stuff is awesome. It's so smooth on your skin and it smells good too! But it helped clear up my acne prone skin very fast. It met my expectations by a lot. I would recommend to others to try of course.
liv J.
Rochester
This was a good products to use. I noticed a softness in my skin. It was a good value. The packaging was not was sold me but the words. I bought it at walmart. The product helped my acne after a week.
Elizabeth L.
This product is so good for people with oily skin!! It is one of the best for your face... I might dry your skin out a little to much but all you have to do is use it every other day instead!! Love it!
Ana A.
I loved this wash ever since I was in middle school I would break out a lot and it would clear up my skin a lot &’ it’s definitely gentle I got sensitive skin and didn’t break out any more than I was
Judy T.
This product didn’t really help with my acne it kind of made my skin a little irritated after a while, but it smelled really good and was a decent price. I’m not sure I would ever use it again though.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This product left my acne prone skin feeling dry and rough all day no matter what kind of lotion I used with it. It made my skin feel clean and not oily but it was just too harsh on my sensitive skin
Sarah L.
Belleview, FL
Just started using this product and I love it so far! Seems to clean and purify well and leaves my face feeling fresh! A decent amount of product for the price and nice, concise packaging and labeling.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart