BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

katelynsmith13 S.
Galion
Keeps my face clean and helps with acne.  Can be harsh to use every day.  Also a bit drying.  I like to use it every other day at night it really helps my skin.  I bought it at walmart.
Kealey W.
Orlando, FL
I liked the feel of this face wash when I had it but it did not have the desired results I wanted. It kept my skin hydrated but I still had pimple pop up every so often. The feel was like a scrub which I enjoyed.
Lakisha T.
My face feels clean and soft after use without feeling dry and tight. Many acne products have left my face dry but this product seems to help establish a healthy moisture balance.
Jessica R.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this scrub. It is the only thing that will keep my face consistently clear. I use it once in the morning and once at night before bed and it has worked great! I have gone through many bottles
Alyssa R.
Bozeman
I love this scrub!!! It is easy to use and leaves my face feeling minty fresh lol. It works well to keep my skin clear. I’ve repurchased it like 6 times already. My only wish is that it came in a bigger bottle!
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
Highly recommend using in the shower as the steam helps bring the dirt out of your pores. This scrub is AMAZING when it comes to random break outs. Helps prevent them from happening later down the road as well!
Ellie G.
Felt like it cleaned thoroughly, although it felt a little harsh on the skin. It was very refreshing on the face but was hard on the skin around the eyes, I would not recommend for use around the whole area or to use as eye make up remover.
Katie B.
Nacogdoches, TX
I use different variations of this product to make sure that my face doesn't get used to the type and so it allows it to keep working. I use it every day in the shower and my face has always stayed clean and clear. I bought it at Walmart.
Libby F.
Pittsburg, KS
Using this product too much can be very harsh on your skin. It ended up feeling like my skin was totally burned! I bought this at Walmart and I usually love it! Would buy again, would just use it differently.
Jessica L.
I LOVE this stuff!!! The fact that it can be used as a face wash AND a mask makes it especially beneficial and a great value!! It's a thick cream which may seem counterproductive, but it washes off beautifully.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon