BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Nicole V.
Mount Sinai, NY
I love this face wash! It is one of my holy grail items. I like to switch it up with different face washes, but this is always my go-to. It cleared up my acne and the blackheads on my nose are smaller and more manageable
Alyssa L.
Export, PA
This scrub is very exfoliating, it scrubs deep into your pores. Giving you a nice deep clean. I always feel refreshed after washing my face with this! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub
Ashley P.
Mantua, NJ
This product is simply incredible. It works almost instantly! The one day I woke up I felt a pimple about to happen and when I washed my face with it the next day there wasn't any trace of it. Great for any time of acne.
Katy P.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I used this scrub to help eliminate my acne and the formula was easy on my sensitive skin. I have bought this scrub probably 5 different times because it met was expectorations. I would buy again for me and my friends.
Katie A.
Use this right before bed. I actually live by this stuff now. I use the makeup removal washable cream and then this. Make my face look so fresh and feels really soft.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
I have enjoyed using this product. I like how it leaves my skin feeling and I have noticed a difference in the dryness in my skin after only a week of using this product.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
Great product ! Controls my break outs and isn't too drying, unlike many other acne cleansers out there. I love the cream formula. Have only been using for 2 weeks so I haven't noticed a reduction in scarring yet.
Cheyenne M.
I like to use this acne scrub as an every other day product. I purchased from Walmart and would say that for a non prescription acne wash, it serves its purpose. I find that neutrogena products work great for my skin
Ariana C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the way this stuff smells, it's not too strong, but it has a clean smell. I also love the way my skin isn't overly dryer out after using this product. Most leave my face dry and peeling but not this face wash.
Beatrice j.
Victorville

I've tried so many products, and this is the only one that has any effect at all. It doesn't get rid of 100% by itself but I use another product, a leave on mask, and it gets rid of my breakouts all together!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart