BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Justina H.
Memphis
I've used this product more than once and at first it helps breakouts but once you start using it daily it doesn't work as much so I would recommend it to someone that is trying out new acne products but not for someone who wants a regular everyday acne control scrub.
Sandra B.
I'm a big Neutrogena fan and this daily scrub totally work I love it I use it everyday and it keeps my skin smooth and clean and whenever I feel a pimple coming I put A little on it and by night time or morning time it's gone.
Bailey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I didn’t really like this product . I didn’t really feel like it was cleaning my face like it should be . It was disappointing for me. I got this product at my local Walmart. It may work for others but it didn’t work for me
Stephanie B.
Awesome face cleanser/scrub. Helps get deep and scrub away dirt and also leaves a refreshing feeling. It is not terribly expensive but could be for the magic it does.
Deborah C.
Mc Farland, CA
I recently decided to switch from my usual product to Neutrogena after it was recommended by a friend. I'm pleaded to say it really made a difference. My skin isn't oily anymore and it really helped getting rid of my acne
Abby W.
Broomfield, CO
Although this helped my face a lot, I never felt like my face was clean after using it. This product did help with the stubborn acne i have. It's a great price, but I would only use it if I'm out of my regular wash. It's just a little too harsh for my face!
Amanda S.
Statesboro , GA
I use this as my everyday morning facial cleanser. It works great and works wonders for my acne prone skin. Easy to get at Walmart during my grocery trips if needed. I would recommend to people who are acne prone and have oily skin, as it does dry out target areas
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
I use this every morning and night when I shower. Its a quick easy solution and works really well. One of the reasons I like this one is because it dosnt smell bad like most acne treatments, and its on the cheaper side. Ive never reacted badly to it either.
Teddy B.
Ryan
This mask face wash feels kind of hard at first but the more you scrub the softer it gets. It works very nice but didn't help my acne. It does leave you with a clean feeling though and is very good if your face feels dirty.
Kenzie G.
I've used this product twice and have had the same outcome.This product did not help my acne at all! If anything I feel as if if caused more little breakouts. I will not be buying again and wouldn't recommend this product!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart