BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Justina H.
Memphis
I've used this product more than once and at first it helps breakouts but once you start using it daily it doesn't work as much so I would recommend it to someone that is trying out new acne products but not for someone who wants a regular everyday acne control scrub.
Sandra B.
I'm a big Neutrogena fan and this daily scrub totally work I love it I use it everyday and it keeps my skin smooth and clean and whenever I feel a pimple coming I put A little on it and by night time or morning time it's gone.
Mayra G.
I have been using this product for a week now and it has been effective. I noticed my blemishes deminished by the second day. The only thing i was not to convinced about was that its a creamy scrub, which was not what I was looking for. When i used creamy products I feel they don't renew my skin as other scrubs.
Alisa H.
Wichita Falls
I couldn't find the option for the grapefruit scrub but that is the cleanser I am currently using. It does the job and my face had looked a lot better recently. The smell is yummy and it's one of the best products for the price.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is another product that I've used that gives me the cooling and tingly sensation every time I use it. I feel like my skin gets cleaner whenever I use this product, and the best thing about this is that I don't break out after!
Stephanie B.
Awesome face cleanser/scrub. Helps get deep and scrub away dirt and also leaves a refreshing feeling. It is not terribly expensive but could be for the magic it does.
Maria A.
Castroville , CA
Having a hard time getting rid of those blemishes? well let me tell you i usually buy this around the time were I'm breaking out (this happens wen i eat oily foods) 3 days using this 2 times daily and you will see results
Merna T.
Rochester, MI
This neutrogena Scrub saved my life when i was a teenager, my face was full of acne and it was really stressful to deal with. it worked right away but you have to be careful with overusing it. my skin is oily so it worked really well, could leave some dry patches so i recommend using a moisturizer. It is also really affordable!!
Deborah C.
Mc Farland, CA
I recently decided to switch from my usual product to Neutrogena after it was recommended by a friend. I'm pleaded to say it really made a difference. My skin isn't oily anymore and it really helped getting rid of my acne
Merediy m.
Alabama,AL
This scrub works but you have to use it for a while for it to work.At first I was disappointed but on the 2 week mark I noticed some change in my acne.I would recommend this to someone that is really patient with their skin.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon