BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Elena R.
Bakersfield, CA
This Neautrogena product does really help without drying and ruining your face. I use it twice, three times if needed and it works and I can see the work it does on a daily. I recommend using a face sponge from Sephora with it. You can feel the dirt being removed from your skin.
Alexandra S.
This is a solid product. Great exfoliant but not great for the acne reducing part. It's gentle but gets the job done. I wouldn't necessarily repurchase or recommend the product to my friends as I think there are better products out there.
Erica S.
Great scrub, really cleans your face. Though it can dry out your skin use another cleanser/face wash that is more soft on your face and use it every other day with this scub.
Mollie T.
Mobile
I love this face wash has a light clean feeling tingle to it! Wonderful price and you can purchase at multiple places. Definitely helps with mild breakouts. Has a great smell to it also. I Neutrogena the brand always sticks to its name!
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
I really like this 4-1 acne corollary because it definitely works because I do my make up everyday it helps remove that dirt and prevents breakouts I usually get it at Walmart it target I would recommend it to people with acne pron skin
Shari H.
I have a problem with breakouts during that time of the month. I'm always on the go and do not always get time for daily cleansing routines which have several steps to complete. The all in 1 product is perfect for me and my lifestyle
Kayla W.
Hico
I like this for a weekly facial exfoliation, it's very effective and affordable. I've heard other people talking about it and because of positive reviews I decided to purchase it and was not disappointed! I will be buying this again!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
You will not be disappointed with this product. Very easy and effective to use. I bought mine at Walmart and it is affordable. Great value that actually works! I highly recommend this product! It also has a light scent that smells amazing!
Maria R.
Sutter, IL
I love this stuff I have used it since I was a freshmen in high school and haven't had a pimple since! I use it every morning and every night I recommend this product to everyone!!! I will not buy another product thanks to this one!!!
Lanna O.
Oswego, IL
I like this product and it smells AMAZING!! My fave feels cleaver after using and tighter. I bout it to try and clear up my ever lasting acne problem and although it didn't help it it made my skin FEEL clean and tighter for the price I recommend it however, not as a acne stub but just as a scrub
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart