BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Margaret T.
Tifton, Ga
This product kept my face very soft and the beads got a lot of my clogged pores opened. I am very pleased with this product AND THE PRICE OMG! If you are like me and have to switch up your cleansers, it can be expensive but this one was very reasonable.
Selena R.
San Angelo , TX
I love the feel of scrubs and this is a great brand that never disappoints especially when it comes to my face! I need the best skincare and this is my first choice product and brand
Susana S.
This product is great! It leaves my skin so soft and acne free! I highly recommend this product. I introduced my boyfriend to this product and he loved it as well. It's for all skin types. Men or women, this product will work great I guarantee it!
Kylie C.
Shelton, WA
It worked great, helped clear my skin up in just the first few washes. I liked the texture of the face wash as well, gentle enough for daily use but still felt like a mild exfoliant!
Cassidy H.
Iron River, MI
I've used this for 3 years now and absolutely love it. I have a high stress level that causes more acne and this just makes my face feel so fresh, cool, and deeply clean after use.
Colin S.
Pittsburgh
really good for clearing up acne whilst giving a mild exfoliant. treats acen scar really really well also. works pretty fast and does not dry out your skin too much but still serves to clear up problem spots that you might be having on your face
Julia S.
I feel like drug store cleanser's just DON"T understand acne prone skin. This wash isn't very effective and however much I wash it off, I feel like the cleanser leaves a film on my face. I recommend the cetaphil foam wash for acne prone skin. :)
Suellen H.
Denver, CO
I felt my skin a little bit better after using it for a week, two times per day.
It's an easy way to control acne, but I still have a lot of red marks and inflamation in my face.
Coral K.
Jacksonville
Works okay for oily skin not too effective it’s kind of gentle on the skin I would say it’s a little disappointing as a product it didn’t really meet my expectations. I say they should make it towards more oily skin more than hydrating dry skin
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
I really love this product! My face has never been so soft, smooth and acne free. I think there is a secret to using it though--make sure you use a make-up remover before you use the face wash. It does not remove make-up well. On clean skin, it works wonders!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart