BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I bought this for my teenage daughter and she absolutely loves it!. I've tried it as well. Its so gentle for her skin! She's went through a few bottles of this now! I bought it at Walmart.  The price was reasonably affordable. I have and will buy this again.
Adriana L.
sullivan, IN
I bought this for my oldest son, now 15. When he uses it daily, it helps clear his acne like nothing else really does. The little scrubbers feel good against his skin and the smell isn't "girly" or overdone. And what I love - it leaves no grime in the shower!
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Yo duré un año usando este producto me encanto, tiene un buen olor mi piel esta bien radiante. Yo tengo la piel grasa pero como al año cambien de producto porque mi piel ya no estaba como en el principio. Vale la pena tratarlo recuerda que cada piel es diferente
Liz G.
Anderson, IN
I love this. It helps a lot. I constantly search for products that won't irritate my skin and this just helps me fight acne. It's always at my sink ready to be used. I recommend it if you have sensitive skin and acne.
Kourtnee C.
Morgantown, KY
Hands down the best facial cleanser that I have tried! It is so hard to find a product that makes your face feel clean but moisturized at the same time. Once I started using clean and clear I saw a huge difference in my acne breakouts! This product is great!
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
I use this scrub cleanser every day to wash my face. I love the gentle exfoliation and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized, never dried-out. I trust this brand and the price is not very expensive. I will continue to use this for years to come
Jada S.
While the product does work with keeping acne down, it made my sensitive skin overly dry and as a result a few days later I broke out. It was as disappointing. I would not buy it again but it might work for someone whose skin isn’t as sensitive as mine.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
A lot of acne products don't work well for me and I only use this cleanser if I have a breakout or feel like my face is extra oily but after use my face feels tingly clean and by the next morning my pimple has diminished. Great item and will be buying again.
Margaret T.
Tifton, Ga
This product kept my face very soft and the beads got a lot of my clogged pores opened. I am very pleased with this product AND THE PRICE OMG! If you are like me and have to switch up your cleansers, it can be expensive but this one was very reasonable.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Gently cleans skin. I don't know if it was worth the price. Try to find a coupon. I don't think that it does a great job fading the look of past break ups but it does prevent future breakouts and cleans skin well!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon