BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Valerie R.
Chickasha, OK
Very good scrub! I have oily combo skin and use this in my skin care routine for summer and it definitely helps. I use every other day and in winter once a week! It works but remember no matter what your skin is whether dry or oily a moisturizer will make a big difference!!!
Iris V.
I use this treatment along with other Neutrogena products. My skin is not always prone to acne but whenever I do have a stubborn blemish I always use Neutrogena products. I have oily skin so I like that this actually calms that down and it clears up what blemishes I do get.
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
I had very high hopes for this product because I felt like I had tried everything else, but it really did not change the way my skin looked at all, and it just dried my skin out even more than what it was before. Wouldn't buy again.
Alicia F.
Kent, CT
This is a nice go to scrub on those lazy days that you don't want to pull out the whole routine or when your washing your face early in the morning and just don't have time for a three step facial treatment. It gets the job done with little fuss and not much to complain about.
Leigh T.
Jenison, MI
I love Neutrogena products for acne issues. I've tried everything on the market and their products are the ones to keep my skin clear. Their products are of good value and not super pricey. They are not harsh on my face and I will definitely keep bringing them my money!
Allyson B.
This product dried out my face like a raisin! It left my skin feeling tight and dry. But that does not mean it will dry your skin out. If you are prone to acne then this product is for you. Although it left my skin feeling drier than the desert it cleared my skin up fast.
Vanessa F.
Deltona , FL
I used this scrub specifically for my acne although I felt it was more harsh on my skin. For the price of the tube it's great. But it wasn't for me. Although it could be for someone else who has a different type of acne than I do. Packaging was great and had a good Oder.
Candace J.
Drexel Hill, PA
I find the scrub to be a bit harsh for my skin. I would consider my skin to be oily all over, but when I used this my skin was drier than dry. My skin felt so tight and uncomfortable that I decided to try and revert the process by slathering coconut oil all over my face.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
I love this cleanser because it attacks a lot of different kinds of acne. I like the packaging because it looks sleek and nice. I am a first time user of this. It is a little harsh but if you use a little bit, it is fine. My skin is just sensitive. I would buy it again
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
I always use neutrogena and I bought this meant for my mother since you can use it as a cleanser or mask. She didn't like it so I used it as a cleanser and didn't like it either because I felt like it didn't do anything to my acne. My acne isn't anything crazy it's just some small zits here and there.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart