BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Holly M.
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash This really helps keep my acne at bay when I start to get belreakouts. After3 days of use most has cleared up. A def buy for acne prone skin.
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
I have used this for a couple years as a mask. I know you can use it as a face wash but I prefer the mask use. I like how affordable it is and it does really work if you use it as instructed . I use it about once a week because if I use it anymore it dries my skin out , but overall a great product.
Alissa C.
Bluffdale
I never had acne throughout high school I'd only get a spot here there but now that I'm adult I get it all the time it's kind of annoying. I started using Neutrogena because that's what I used to high school and they have come out with some great new products that work well and help fight my acne.
Malorey H.
Without makeup on, this is a pretty good cleanser!! However, when you’re trying to take off makeup it doesn’t perform so well. I had to wash my face multiple times to get the makeup off. After all of that I switched to another cleanser that I had on hand to ensure that my face was fully clean.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
I can’t explain how much my face has cleared up since I bought this! I used to use brands that were recommended by lots of people but never worked, I decided to trust my gut and try this little guy and I was thoroughly impressed!!
I absolutely love this product! It is the most effective acne control product I have tried and can be bought at an affordable price! Packaging is simple and the amount you get is well worth the price. I continue to buy this product and highly recommend it to others struggling with acne!
Andrea B.
Love this product used it for a few months and worked wonders. I would continue using it but I do like to switch it up cause I don’t want my skin to get used to using just one product. But this definitely worked I had clear skin for as long as I used it and I was very happy with it.
Rosie B.
I liked this scrub a lot. It wasn’t too harsh and didn’t burn like a lot of acne treatments. The exfoliant also did the job well. The only problem I had was that it was pretty drying. I couldn’t use this product every day, but it worked great 2-3 times a week as part of my routine.
Mariah P.
I have acne prone and oily skin and this product didn't really give me the results I was hoping for. I have sensitive skin as well and found this product to be a little harsh for me. I really wanted this to work but sadly it didn't help clear up my acne or prevent future acne.
Ashley H.
Bourbonnais
Considering that I have sensitive skin to a lot products this one does do the job that it needs to and I would buy it it again when every I am needing face wash. This product is very gentle it let my skin feel very refreshed and I would buy it again is ever needed face wash.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart