BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Ana R.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product because you can used it daily. The sensation after being used is refreshing and pleasant. I suffered severed acne, but while I used this product I notice it help me a lot in controlling it and cleaning it. I recommend strongly this product because is gentle to sensitive and irritated skin.
Karrie G.
Magna, UT
I use this product twice a day once in the morning and at night time, it goes on as smooth as butter and you can feel it actually working! After I wash it off my face feels nice and fresh. Ever since using this product I have very little break outs.
Alba O.
This is one of the best products I've tried to treat and prevent acne, and clear out my hyper pigmentation. It is gentle on the skin and makes it very soft. For the price I believe you get a great product that will last you a long time. I've used it for over 3 years and will definitely buy again.
Holly M.
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash This really helps keep my acne at bay when I start to get belreakouts. After3 days of use most has cleared up. A def buy for acne prone skin.
Caitlin O.
La Mirada, CA
I have been using the Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub for a few months now and I like it! My skin feels very soft after using it; however, I do not necessarily feel like it is super effective at treating my acne. For a daily wash (not acne care) I find this to be a great purchase.
Caroline P.
As someone who has suffered from acne problems, salicylic acid products do nothing for more than a couple blemishes. If you have acne problems, you are better off speaking with your doctor. Two stars is because Neutrogena's products are usually great, it's the active ingredient that doesn't work.
Carley S.
Dallas, OR
I am always a little worried to try daily scrubs or cleaners because they can be harsh on your face. But this is such a great daily scrub that leaves my skin feeling fresh and still full of moister. I love it!
Awesome G.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Totally dried out and flaked my skin, and didn't even clear my breakouts. This is really strong to use on a whole face. If you have severe enough acne that you feel like you need to salicylic acid face wash everywhere, I'd recommend seeing a dermatologist or using curology (great program) because this will probably just exacerbate the problem!
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
This is my go to face wash. It has perfectly balanced moisturizing factors and cleansing. It has never disappointed me in its ability to keep my face rid of most acne . I buy it at least once every few months.
Emily M.
Chewelah, WA
I've used this face wash off and on for years and like it. It has fun packaging and is a good price for a gentle cleanse. I find that my face gets used to it and it becomes not as effective, but it has a nice calming feeling and I would definitely recommend it as a good drugstore cleanser!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon