BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Jazmine |.
WEST COVINA, CA
I use this every night and I love the minty feel after I use this! It’s gentle on my sensitive skin and it does dry me out too much. I bought this at CVS and sometimes online. I wish there were more scrub beads in here but it’s fine the way it is!
Jesica P.
This scrub is pretty good! You really have to use it constantly in order to see actual results. If you don't, you won't really see any changes, but that goes for almost every product. It leaves your face with a fresh feeling and very smooth!
Cassandra T.
Mabelvale, AR
I used to have really bad problems with acne around my temples due to my bangs, and could never find anything to get rid of them, but this works really well. It only took about a week for it to be gone, which is crazy because it usually takes weeks for other products. I love this a lot.
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
I will say that this product will keep your acne away and it work even better when you use more than one product from these line. I have not seen much progress with my dark spots but it does keep me from breaking out. I would buy this again!
Amrin Z.
Astoria, NY
Some complain that neutrogena products does not suit their skins. I personally never had problems with them. Works great, some more than other. I like their naturals line more, I must say. But the acne control scrub kept my acne in control and did not irritate my skin. I have switched to the naturals line scrub but this was good also!
Kalyn W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I started using this product about three weeks ago, it did clear up the acne i was had but it was not consistent, if i didn't use it twice a day the bumps were back, and i have the type of skin that's not really bad, i get breakouts every blue moon and around my period but they've never really been bad, i normally i use it when i flare up , then i stop. but with this product I'm almost afraid too.
Elle S.
The particles are giant and hurt when you use them. The minty feel made my face feel clean, but it was so thick and frothy that there was a weird lotiony feeling afterwards that made me feel like a film was still left on my face. Painful scrub that made my face bright red. Okay for use once in a while but please don't use this over twice a week!
Kerli M.
This scrub helped keep my skin clear while I worked around huge amounts of oil. I used it at night to get all of the dirt off my face that had accumulated during the entire day. It left my skin feeling clean, fresh and helped prevent breakouts. The only downside is the fact that it dries out certain spots on my face (chin and forehead).
Isabelle M.
Clermont
I bought this over 2 months ago and have been using it every day and my acne has not cleared at all. I had pimples and acne come and go while still using this product and it didn’t seem to do anything in order to stop the acne like it advertises. Also it didn’t lessen or remove my acne scars like it advertises. Very disappointed.
Mariah C.
Gardena, CA
The Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub is amazing. I use this almost everyday and I've noticed my skin has never looked more flawless. The cream manages to contain acne and helps prevents new pimples from coming in. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something lightweight to help out your skin.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart