BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Verchelle S.
Hoover, AL
I really had high hopes for this..but after a few washes I started noticing breakouts. Idk if it's suppose to do that first but No big deal I just stopped using it. But the price wasn't bad the packaging wasn't bad either. Just not really my cup of tea. I love their regular cleanser though
Katie W.
I think the neutrogena all-in-1 acne control daily scrub works really well. The product did meet my expectations. It works well to dry up your face a little. The scrub is an okay value. It is a little expensive but comparable to other products. I would buy the product again
Kenyae w.
Brea, CA
Loved this product! Can you say holy grail of facial cleansers. I had terrible acne scars, & this literally saved my life. Majority of my scars disappeared within a months time. I wouldn't say it's for those with sensitive skin. It almost controls oil without drying you out.
Angel O.
Denison
I loved this product, it seemed to work fairly well for my skin. However, I didn't like the fact that it didn't foam as much as i like. I like to be able to see the suds. I will be using it again. It was gentle to my skin, didn't dry it out. Overall, a good product.
dory m.
I have actually tried this product and i have got to say it isn't worth the Dollars.
when you put it into your hands with a lil water and try to rub it into your face it doesn't get foamy and it tends to just make the face feel more oily then clean. I also do not like how the beads get into my eyes and its hard to get out so then my eyes end up red and irritated. it does have a semi minty fresh feeling but still my face does not like the product.
Maria Fernanda R.
Doral, FL
This daily scrub is really good if you have black things on your nose. I have really sensitive skin face and when I'm stressed out i usually have some acne problems, but using this daily, can afford problems. Soft, not irritate your skin and good to use with a tonic face.
Megan M.
I love this cleanser! I use it occasionally. the texture of it is really creamy but also light. I decided to try it for the first time when I saw it at target and I love how it targets past, present, and future acne spots! it's super affordable and ranges from $5-$8!
April H.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried many cleanser and so far I love this one the best. Other face washes made one thing better then I had another problem from the cleanser. I have oil and dry skin with a few breakout and working in the kitchen for a long time can make my face feel gross. I use the Neutrogena all in one acne cleanser in the morning and at night. My face looks and feel better.
Carrie H.
Cantonment, FL
It worked good. I had bad pimples and now they are all gone. My skin was oily but looks beautiful now. My skin is flawless. It keeps the oil away. Very good product!! I will continue to use this product! I've never found one that works as good as this does.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
I love this facial scrub/wash! The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it dries out my skin intensely. But otherwise, it exfoliates and cleanses my skin, helping acne to stay away! I continue to buy this product, and I encourage others to try it too!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart