BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Carrie H.
Cantonment, FL
It worked good. I had bad pimples and now they are all gone. My skin was oily but looks beautiful now. My skin is flawless. It keeps the oil away. Very good product!! I will continue to use this product! I've never found one that works as good as this does.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
I love this facial scrub/wash! The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it dries out my skin intensely. But otherwise, it exfoliates and cleanses my skin, helping acne to stay away! I continue to buy this product, and I encourage others to try it too!
Carolyn C.
Portland, OR
This daily scrub does the job for my blemish-prone skin! However, it is SO DRYING! Make sure you invest in a really good moisturizer if you use this. The packaging is simple and the price is great, so overall this Acne Scrub is worth it. Would re-purchase.
Allison T.
Broadview Hts, OH
I did not find this product to be as good of quality compared to Neutrogena's other products. My skin did not improve at all after using this product daily, I would honestly say it had gotten even worse. The best part of this product is the tingly feeling after use.
Angie V.
I have combination dry/oily acne-prone skin that tends to get super flaky. This scrub is my go to and I gave purchased it over 3 times now. I love that the texture is tough enough to slough off the dead skin but gentle enough not to irritate my face or the existing acne. This scrub is an important part of my skin care routine.
Erin C.
This stuff helped clean up my face when it freaked out mid-adulthood. The microbeads in it do a good job of knocking the dead skin build up around my nose while not making my overly oily spots too oily. Very good at balancing out my combination skin!
Shacora S.
Albany, NY
IF I COULD GIVE THIS AN EXTRA STAR I WOULD This product is so good like it a great cleaner and a great scrub clears the pores in your face i also use this product as a spot treatment i leave this product on my face as a mask I just love this product !
Angel W.
Detroit, MI
My son begin to have really bad acne at the age of 11. I have bought so many different products but nothing seem to work. So my sister told me to try Neutrogena so I went to my local CVS and got him a bottle. Within 2 days my son face was clearing up now he's 13 still use it and face is so clear.
Jazmine |.
WEST COVINA, CA
I use this every night and I love the minty feel after I use this! It’s gentle on my sensitive skin and it does dry me out too much. I bought this at CVS and sometimes online. I wish there were more scrub beads in here but it’s fine the way it is!
Raven W.
Portland, OR
This product helped a lot with controlling breakouts. However, I found I had more blackheads when using this. It was a good cleanser and helped with the acne, but my skin just needed something a little bit more powerful that cleaned a bit deeper.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart