BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Hannah N.
Nashville, TN
MORE THAN HAPPY TO WRITE A REVIEW ON THIS ONE! Ever since I started college, I began breaking out badly on my face and back. I tested many products and this is my holy grail. I purchased at Kroger and it was extremely effective. It did exactly what it said it would by clearing up past, present, and future breakouts.
Evelyn Z.
Paramount, CA
I have been using this product for over a year now. It is very gentle in you're face. I bought it at target. It definitely met my expectations. I would love to buy it again, and I know I will. There was even a time when I had to buy two at once because I just don't want to run out of it. Neutrogena® All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub
Yaisha D.
Palm bay, FL
When i first tried this product, i thought it would be a light cleanse. No way! Its burned soooo bad and when i washed it off i had red blotches on my face that lasted for 30 mins! And my skin is not sensitive at all! I regularly use proactiv, which has salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. So i thought this would be milder. Imagine, it burns so bad that my husband and i did a burn challenge to see how long we could last.
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
Love this scrub, the smell, the price, everything about this product is great! I came across it at target while I was actually looking for another scrub however this product was cheaper and it was more bang for the buck. The scrub is a little tough, almost wish it was tougher, however it did get the job done. I felt more clean and as if I wasn't missing any dirt in my pores. Id recommend this to almost anyone!
Kassi B.
Coachella , CA
I struggle with acne scars and occasionally BIG break outs and I use this and keep it consistent for about a month or two . This works amazing and it works fast. It truly does eliminate past acne scars and clears the one you currently have. It also absorbs a lot of my unnesscary oil on my face so I'm not oily as heck I love love love this product
Verchelle S.
Hoover, AL
I really had high hopes for this..but after a few washes I started noticing breakouts. Idk if it's suppose to do that first but No big deal I just stopped using it. But the price wasn't bad the packaging wasn't bad either. Just not really my cup of tea. I love their regular cleanser though
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
Totally got my acne under control. Of course everyone is different and results will vary. I recommend this as it didn't irritate my face and had a very simple application procedure. This is a regular item I use and most of my friends (with different skin types) experienced similar results.
Mariela P.
Dallas, TX
I have combination skin and this has helped it so much! Not only that but I had a lot of dark spots from zits and pimples on my chin and this has helped reduced the visibility of any dark spots on my face, most of them are almost all gone! Also, in the winter my skin gets really dry and flaky, this has helped my dry skin completely. I am so happy I found this product, and also for preventing from getting zits and pimples. I use it with their combination skin moisturizer.
Clair D.
Pass Chris, MS
The product itself was very effective. I could not get past the smell. This is a personal experience and everyone I talked to did not mind the smell. The price was a good value and there are even coupons you can get. I wouldn't recommend to others, just because I didn't personally like it.
Emily V.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff is pretty good! I definitely noticed my acne clearing up within about a week of using it. It made my face feel very clean and fresh. My only problem is the size...I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I wash my face at least twice a day, sometimes more, so I ran out of this within a month, and then I couldn't find it at the store, so I'm using a backup wash right now. Other than that, I love it!!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon