BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Thayrine S.
I have used neutrogena for a long time, this brand seems to be very effective in preventing acne from developing. Any of the neutrogena scrubs are very good, especially the one that contains micro scrub. I keep buying this brand everytime I run out.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
My holy grail cleanser. I used another one by Neutrogena that was discontinued but this scrub has replaced that and is now my number one. I purchased this in bulk on Amazon.
Allie R.
st. louis
Omg this worked so well, after a week of use, I could see that my face was already so much better. It is super affordable, and is so affective. If I were you, this product would be mine in an instant!!
Kaila R.
McKeesport, PA
I loved this product because I once read that doing a scrub on your face every couple of days will help minimize pores. I suffer from random breakouts and large pores much of the time, I think this product is great for both those issues! It makes your blemishes less and less noticeable the more you use it! Ever since I started getting acne in middle school, I have RARELY veered from using Neutrogena, simply because that's what I find works best for me.
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
If you have problematic, oily, acne prone skin boy is this the facial cleanser for you. Great plus you don’t have to spend so much money with other expensive products that claim to work but never do. This product works. It has helped erase existing pimples and has stoped any other ones from surfacing. It doesn’t overly dry my skin and it exfoliates to perfect. I have bought this item over and over again I’m beyond satisfied and I recommend to everyone
Desslyn C.
Decatur, GA
I had horrible acne and this really worked. It took some time but it worked. It's really gentle when used unless you use an scrubber for your face but it's overall good. I recommend this to anyone with bad acne
Emily N.
Miami , FL
I used the All in 1 Acne Control Daily Scrub today as I showered before bed because lately my face has been breaking out... Immediately I could tell this product was going to work out great for me. It's true to its claims unlike clean and clear products that claim non drying skin but it does just that... Dry your skin, however this acne control leaves your skin feeling refreshed, silky smooth, and does not dry your face which is a huge plus for me. I feel like I'm really going to like this product.
Grace C.
Amherst, MA
I used almost half of a bottle of this scrub, and I can say it did nothing for my skin whatsoever. I have quite a few acne scars, and this product did not target them.
Allyson F.
Weslaco, TX
This cleanser works well, it doesn't dry out my skin considering I use it in conjunction with other face washes. I find if you use it everyday once a day (usually before bed) it won't dry out your skin, just remember to always moisturize. It fights acne really well and does reduce the appearance of spots though you can't stop using it or the spots will resurface. If you're looking into buying this product it'll be best if you're trying to fight pesky acne that you constantly get in the same spot.
shannon e.
colchester, VT
it worked for me in the beginning and then the routine became too much work for me.. it felt like I had spent so much money on all of these different steps and yet after a month or so using it my acne was still coming back and it just stop doing it for me. I switched to origins and although I haven't used any acne treatments per say .. I dont have to because the ginzing line I have now makes my skin feel and look amazing and I haven't had a bad breakout in over a month .. if you are on a budget this is okay but I would splurge and go for a higher end scrub
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart