BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Tabitha B.
E Palo Alto, CA
This products works just fine as a cleanser, but I didn't see a noticeable difference in my skin while using it. It's a nice middle ground between a scrub and a creamy cleanser but the smell is a little harsh and strong. Personally I like a little more grit to my scrubs so it didn't work for me. It wouldn't be my first choice to buy again but in a pinch it works!
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
NOT hyped about enough! Giiirrrlll this product gave me the softest smoothest skin I’ve ever had. Helped with breakouts so much, worked wonders. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who is experiencing random breakouts.
Tay J.
De Leon , TX
the only cleanser i have used for the past years. i was very active in HS athletics & this was the only face wash that got the job done when it came to cleaning sweat & impurities off my face! still use it & love it!
Devan S.
Fayetteville, GA
Love love loveeeee this cleanser! Lately I’ve had an issue of adult acne and it is something I struggled with through all my teenage years so I was not very happy. I tried everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, but this wash was the only thing that worked. It did leave my skin kind of dry but that is what dried everything out and cleared me up. After a week I was almost completely back to normal. Will buy again.
Eve C.
I wouldn’t give it credit to helping my acne. The only thing I felt it did for me was cleanse, or exfoliate. Not so much fight acne. It was dissapointing only because the name claims to do SO many things and I didn’t see any of it happen for me. I wouldn’t recommend if you have any other major skin problems besides a few pimples here and there.
Autumn B.
Zimmerman , MN
Honestly, this left my face super dry even with toner and moisturizer. I feel as if it is heavy and you cannot get it all out of your pores so for an acne cleanser it is not as efficient as you would hope. I feel that I would maybe purchase again but ensure I cleanse with a softer cleanser afterward that will help rehydrate my skin.
Alysia H.
Dallas
While the product feels a little harsh sometimes when I'm using it, Neutrogena's All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub works well on my skin and doesn't leave it too dry. I tend to go back to this one each time I find something else isn't working. I would definitely recommend this one - plus it's a good price and I can find it anywhere!
Michael M.
This is the best face wash I have ever used it cleans your skin so amazingly and helps reduce acne and acne scars so nicely Neutrogena® All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub
Mary A.
Knoxville
I have used this for years, it is truly the only product that keeps my face clear. I don’t struggle with acne a lot but this products insures I never have to deal with acne!
Storm F.
Philadelphia , PA
I love using this product on my skin. I have super sensitive skin, but this left my skin feeling and looking noticeably healthier. It’s the only thing i use on my face now
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart