BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Ana G.
Carthage, TX
I was truly amazed when i used this product! Not only got ride of my acne but it got ride of my past acne marks !!!! Im out right now but as soon as i need to go to the store i will be buying more
Jennie S.
Miami
I love using this! It feels like it’s literally taking all of the gunk out of my pores and it makes my skin looks soft and feel so smooth . I would recommend this to anyone who needs a face scrub that isn’t rough to your face.
Temani D.
Helped me clear up my acne. Along with all my other products this one has hydrated my skin.And the best part about this product is it lasts me a long time. I don’t have to use it everyday either.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Love this stuff! I feel like it's really helped on my acne scars more then other products I've used on the past. The "beads" in the wash really make my face feel cleaner!
Sheri G.
Concord
My husband swears by this product! He suffers from adult acne at times and this product has kept them at bay as long as he uses it regularly. My teens now use it also and they swear by it as well! Price is higher than I would like to spend but we budget for it anyway
Brands K.
A nice ad helpful product that helps people with acne. This is worth the money for those who need a little help with their skin. If you incorporate this into your daily morning routine I can guarantee you'll love the results.
rachel m.
Cameron Park
Although this product kept my acne at bay for a while, it made my skin completely dry. Having to put large amounts of moisturizer on only made my skin oily and the acne immediately came back.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
The best of the best, to make this product work the best, wash with a silicone pad. Using you fingers doesn’t work, I love this product. It is a staple in my face care.
Briana H.
San Leandro, CA
I use this along with a Clinique system. Alone, it doesn't cut it with my moderate acne. But when used with something stronger, it works and keeps me from drying out.
Brittany W.
Creedmoor, NC
I tried to use this product for about a week and a half. I was having a rough couple months with my face and literally nothing seemed to help. This was the second face wash I tried from Neutrogena, the first one I really liked but they don't seem to make it anymore, so I decided to try another one. This one unfortunately seemed to make my skin look worse. It dried it out around my t-zone but my chin would feel very oily, always with another bump showing up. I think it was just a tad bit more abrasive than my skin is used to.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon