BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Ana J.
First face wash I ever bought ! And it did work for me at first, it helped with my acne so much. Afterwards it wasn't really doing much. Maybe my acne was used to it and somehow it just didn't work after a while??
Addy B.
Overland Park, KS
This scrub works really well to keep acne down, but it did irritate my skin a little bit. It dried my skin out in some spots but I figured out that only using it in the morning, and using a more gentle cleanser at night provides the best results.
Sherry G.
By far one of the best acne cleansers I have ever used. The texture of the cleanser is very soft, making it less harsh on the face. Not only that, it helped in controlling my acne.
Vic S.
This was one of the first acne face scrubs I started to use and it honestly makes such a difference in my skin. It helped clear away all my active acne and even some acne scars I thought I couldn’t get rid of.
Jadelynn R.
Logan
This product worked really well for my oily and easily irratated skin. Very gentle. I bought mine from Walmart and from cvs.
This product did has very good packaging.yes, there could be room for improvement.
DO NOT USE THIS DAILY! I have oily skin prone to breakouts and lots of scarring from past breakouts, so I naturally thought this product would be worth a try, since my skin normally reacts so well to Neutrogena products. I also don't have very sensitive skin, so I like to use more abrasive daily scrubs opposed to cream or oil cleansers. However, after using this once-twice a day for several weeks(as directed by the product), my acne scars became more prominent and looked more raw and red, similar to burn marks. My skin has never reacted that way before to a product. I think there's just too much salicylic acid in this. I quickly changed back to my trusty Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub, but I still use this every couple weeks or so just to use it up.
Cheyenne H.
Charlotte
If you are a teenager this product is for you. It cleared up my acne in no time. Turned me into a different person over night. Now this product will always be apart of my daily routine. Thanks neutrogena!!
Marisa A.
I use this product for cleaning my face and to help me get rid of some acne. This product is a little rough but it works. I would bye this product agin because it works. And it is effective. So you should bye it if you have acne
Elizabeth G.
La Habra, CA
This product helped fade some of my acne scars and dark spots. It also helps smooth skin by exfoliating all dead skin. Leaves skin feeling super clean without drying it out.
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
This was an okay product. I bought it from Walmart, but I wasn’t extremely excited about it or the results. Definitely will be trying to find something else that works better!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart