BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
My go to scrub for acne. I picked this up at Cvs. It gets the job done and leaves my face feeling clean. It is a good price. I have been buying this for years and I will definitely be sure to buy again.
Bree G.
Neenah, WI
I like this facial scrub but I marked it a four because it’s not as gritty as I’d like. I use It more as a daily cleaner than an exfoliating scrub. I have bought it multiple times for a daily cleaner.
Bri T.
Kalamazoo
This does not work at all. It dries my face out to an extreme. I will probably never buy it again as it was my first time buying it. Definitely a harsh wash, with too much drying products in it. There is definitely room for improvement
Jessica A.
South Gate, CA
Thank You to whom ever came up with the idea for this beauty. It help bunches with my past acne scars. It worked wonders and I'm glad I got my hands in this product. I use it everyday and helps to keep my skin radiant and healthy. I
Elizabeth L.
This product is so good for people with oily skin!! It is one of the best for your face... I might dry your skin out a little to much but all you have to do is use it every other day instead!! Love it!
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my favorite products for facial cleansing. It has cleaning beads inside that works really well when being scrubbed on your face. Definitely recommend for anyone with mix of oily/dry skin.
Taylor G.
Monticello
I’ve struggled with acne my whole life and now at 21 years old I finally found something that is affordable, effective, and available anywhere you go! I would recommend this to anyone that loves clear skin, but hates harsh products.
Nathalie P.
This cleanser is super good from people with acne because it not only help clear your skin but it also helps with future acne. I buy mine at Walmart and it is worth every penny. I have purchased it more than 5 times it's that good.
Hannah A.
What it is: A daily scrub that fades the look of past acne marks, clears present breakouts, and helps prevent future breakouts.

Key Ingredients: Salicyclic acid, water, soy bean extract, cetyl alcohol, polythylene, fragrance

How it feels/smells/looks: It is a white, pearly cream with scrubby beads in it. It smells strongly chemical and not very pleasant. It is moisturizing on the skin, while being a refreshing scrub.

Why I like it: It is a decent cleanser and scrub, but I would not buy it again. The beads in it are polluting the environment, so I cannot recommend this unless they reformulate it with environmentally friendly beads. This is the drugstore version of Lush’s Ocean Salt, but I love Ocean Salt ten times better since it has more immediate benefits for my skin. This scrub is good if you don’t work or don’t want to invest in fancy skin care. I would really suggest Ocean Salt though. The small pot has lasted me a year of use.
Ronnie S.
North Port, FL
Neutrogena is the only brand I have found that doesn't dry out my skin but also controls the oil. I sweat a lot and am harsh to my skin. After I wash my face my skin feels clean soft and refreshed.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart