BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Bryan C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this acne wash! I woke up one morning and had zits all down the side of my face. I used this acne wash and I could see them shrinking and growing less irritated throughout the day. It's much better than any other drug store wash that I've tried!
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
Neutrogena® All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub , OMG love it helps with my type of daily skin witch is always oily. I just love the feeling of a scrub rather then a regular face wash. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗+💕💕💗❤💓❤💕💕❤💓💓
Abby W.
Rockford, IL
I have used neutrogena products for as long as I can remember and they usually never disappoint. I have oily skin in the summer and oily/combo skin in the winter. This stuff works to balance out my skin year round and keeps my breakouts under control.
Karen J.
Good product. It doesn't cost much and it really feels nice on the face. The packaging is very nice because the cap doesn't open easily and it is very light on the face. I would definitely recommend to people.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This worked for me and felt good to scrub my face and feel like I was cleansing some old dirt and grime, I used it less than the recommended amount and I still saw improvements so I was happy about that.
Elizabeth D.
Lynnfield
This product helped to clear away a lot of my acne! I don’t use it at the moment but when I did there was definitely a difference between when I first started using it and when I finished the container!
Alexis B.
Palmer, AK
I heard really great things about this product. They said even over night they noticed a difference. I've have been using this product for about two weeks now, and I honestly not see much of a change in my skin. I don't think this is anything special compare to any of the other salicylic acid cleaners. For the price if you're looking for a product that will kinda help prevent large break outs and you aren't already using something. I would say give this a shot.
Marissa T.
Mission , TX
Clears up acne s past, present & future. Fades the look of past acne marks. Clears present breakouts. Helps prevent future breakouts. Salicylic acid This multi-tasking scrub gets acne s past, present and future under control for consistently clearer, healthier looking skin. Creamy scrub formula contains a powerful combination of ingredients that work together to clear up the three phases of a breakout: Naturally deprived soy.
Tabitha B.
E Palo Alto, CA
This products works just fine as a cleanser, but I didn't see a noticeable difference in my skin while using it. It's a nice middle ground between a scrub and a creamy cleanser but the smell is a little harsh and strong. Personally I like a little more grit to my scrubs so it didn't work for me. It wouldn't be my first choice to buy again but in a pinch it works!
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
NOT hyped about enough! Giiirrrlll this product gave me the softest smoothest skin I’ve ever had. Helped with breakouts so much, worked wonders. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who is experiencing random breakouts.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart