BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Cat R.
Novato, CA
This is one of my favorite daily cleansers. I typically use it only if I wash my face in the morning since I started using an antiaging cleanser in the evening. It doesn't leave any type of residue. Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Amber R.
Brooklyn
I love this product so much. It scrubs my skin so well and feels so nice. There was some drying in my skin but I used castor oil after each use so that fixed that problem right up. It cleans so well and my acne was much more under control after.
Brooke G.
Statesville, NC
This is my ride or die face wash! I use this with a face brush every single night and I have no acne even when it’s that time of the month and my blackheads/whiteheads are gone. I have combo skin but my clothes get clogged super easy. Recommend to EVERYONE!
Karla L.
Bronx , NY
Acne is a problem for many people. I’m one of those people ! I break out like no tomorrow. So when I do , I use this acne scrub. It works and it is really effective. The scrub itself makes my skin feel soft right after I rinse it off. I would recommend this to anyone with acne problems.
Rachel A.
I used this product for a long time and was fairly happy with it. It did keep my acne under control and is so much less drying than other non cream formulas. It definitely decreased the acne but didn't completely clear it by any means.
e•S•g G.
Hogansville
I have horrible acne and so many times I have tried and tried over and over again to clear it. Things will work for a month and then it seems like my face gets used to it, but not this product . I love this product it works every time.
Ali H.
Milwaukie, OR
I use this scrub every evening! It truly is a daily scrub because it does not dry out my skin or strip it too much. It leaves my skin smooth and refreshed. Good exfoliating action and feeling. I have been using this product for years!
Tiffinei L.
Hope mills, NC
Even thou I am in my 30’s I seem to have worse acne now than I did when I was a teen :( Neutrogena products always smell pleasant and never overpowering. They keep my skin from having a heart attack (which I appreciate very much) 😉
Amy B.
La Habra, CA
This product worked great for my skin. Helped to clear up my blemishes and keep my acne prone skin clear of them. Price is very reasonable. Didn't find it harsh as I don't have sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend to others!
Libby H.
Columbus
Unfortunately I didn’t notice much of a difference when using this product. It was a nice scrub and left my skin feeling clean. It was gentle enough to be used daily, but I didn’t see much of a difference in breakouts or texture.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart