BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Libby H.
Columbus
Unfortunately I didn’t notice much of a difference when using this product. It was a nice scrub and left my skin feeling clean. It was gentle enough to be used daily, but I didn’t see much of a difference in breakouts or texture.
Amy B.
La Habra, CA
This product worked great for my skin. Helped to clear up my blemishes and keep my acne prone skin clear of them. Price is very reasonable. Didn't find it harsh as I don't have sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend to others!
Samantha D.
Interlachen , FL
I love this product. As someone with combination skin I love how it halts breakouts and also polishes my skin for a gentle cleanse. My face always feels so fresh and I feel like this has definitely helped with my acne scarring.
Trinity K.
It was an average product it smells great and did its job. I bought it at my local Walmart. I thought it was effective it cleared my acne. It's more of a harsh scrub so if you have sensitive skin maybe use a gentler cleanser.
Ysabelle S.
Kapolei, HI
i used this a few times so it would clear my face. i enjoyed it but thought it would clear up my acne faster. i like how it cleans my face though & keeps it clean. the price was good as well. recommend if you love the brand.
Gabriella S.
This is a good product but not a great one. My mom bought this for me I believe at CVS. It's effective in the way of smoothing skin when you scrub your face. But disappointing when it come to black heads. I would not recommend this.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
my brother loves using this but personally i don't love the minty smell. I've only bought it once and i don't think ill repurchase . its an okay product that gets the job done but it doesn't do anything unique for me personally.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this scrub it was great and gentle on my skin never had redness or any problems after use it worked great for acne and its very inexpensive you can pirchase it anywhere ! I love that theres so much product in the bottle
Samantha G.
Edinburg , TX
This product works. But me having very sensitive skin could not continue using due to dry skin I get after trying new products. It got rid of acne but left me with dry skin so I gave it to my sister and it works great on her
Nikki D.
Shreveport, LA
This product did not work for me but I don’t think it is a bad product either. It dries out my skin very badly & I never noticed a change in my skin while using it. I wouldn’t repurchase this item & I wouldn’t recommend.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart