BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Pekki J.
Esse produto da Neutrogena é muiito bom. Ele evita as acnes... Não todas, mas ajuda a controlar... Eu amei.
Saramaria P.
It is a very good acne cleanser, leaves super clean face without acne, the effect is noticeable right away
Mikayla C.
Cobourg, ON
This is my daily go to and I absolutely love this stuff. It is a life saver and keeps my skin so clear!!
Mykaila C.
I use this for my acne and use it at least everyother day sometimes in the morning but mostly in the night
Ashwika A.
Dubai, U
Good product and great value for money. Good for daily use. Did leave my skin clean and appeared clearer.
Renee B.
Brampton, ON
This product is okay. Doesn’t wow me. Don’t notice much of a different. Bought from my local Walmart.
Adel Q.
Purchased this for my acne which freshen up my face but not sure if it works for clearing up my acne
Taurihelly V.
I really neeeeeeeeeeeedddsd this!!! I just want it, I purchased it back in June and it was wonderful.
Gina M.
Es un buen producto para controlar el acne, me gusta usarlo en mis rutinas diarias, no es medicado
Yara A.
This scrub is daily and it works very good with dead skin. Its price is good too anyone can buy it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart