BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Antonia T.
Santiago, Chile
If you use this 2 times in a week, your skin is gong to change, it Will be smoother and more beatitul. Use it.
Dwhitney  S.
Florida
I've used this before and it keeps my face clear from all acne and pimples off my face. Makes me feel flawless
Stephanie U.
I just do not like thid product. It is not for me maybe for someone else. This product is just not for me. No
Alma G.
Awesome product!! Neotrgema all in 1 acne control help me alot with my face. I can't waot to get another one!
Azure f.
it’s pretty good however i find it’s not the best for the haul, my skin gets used to it and it stops working
Krupa M.
I had a severe ache problem and couldn't apply lot of oily creams on my face but this product helped me out
Esthela R.
Guadalajara jalisco
Me funciono mucho para idratar la cara
Solo uso las cremas especiales para cara y sinceramente me funciono
Pekki J.
Esse produto da Neutrogena é muiito bom. Ele evita as acnes... Não todas, mas ajuda a controlar... Eu amei.
Tuscany C.
Since I've been using this I literally haven't had acne in like years it's so amazing I absolutely love it
camila B.
Salto
Lo mejor, todo en uno y limpia todo, pero despues de unos dias volves a lo mismo, pero funciona, funciona!!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart