BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

clarissa o.
Muu buen producto ll recomiendo lo utilize para mi problema de acne y me resulto suber bien lo notas en muy pocas semanas
Vanessa F.
El Paso,Texas
I am happy with this product. My skin was very light. And it is pretty cool because it for acne skin.
It's a good price.
Amy S.
Really good product helps with my breakouts doesn't smell bad either. And not harsh on my skin so all round good product
Viviane S.
I loved the product because it really helped me a lot with my acnes, and with the stains they leave, I used and approved.
Grecia V.
Durango, Durango
Love it! It really works for a better looking skin. You don't need a lot of product to see results, it lasts a long time.
Lubna G.
I used to have this product during my teenage when my skin was suffering from acnes.. the product is very helping indeed.
tara m.
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
I love this product when I'm having a breakout and this fantastic product clears my skin definitely going to buy again
Kayla m.
One of the few face washes that my skin can handle. Does a really nice job and feels good to use at the end of the day.
lesly g.
Me encanta gracias a este producto me reducio el acne que tanto queria que me desapareciera me encanta y la recomiendo
Eliya H.
Toronto, Ontario
Too harsh for my skin, and left it feeling very irritated, red and dry. Would recommend for oily-skin and acne prone
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart