BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Nathaly U.
my face is oily as fuck, ill never found a product like this, and i recommended at all, with eyes closed lol, my oil controls a lot gurls!
Ashwini B.
Tumkur
As my skin is of oily nature it is very prone to pimples n acne so this is very useful to avoid acne.regular usage will gradually cures
Alma H.
Dominican Republic
This scrub is very good, my face has changed a lot after using it, I do not see so many blackheads and those that I have take them off
Ruth D01-031361 A.
Doral, FL
Cleans very well the skin and helps with my acne, i do recomend for anyone that want something than can helps to have a healthier skin
Gina A.
Montreal , QC
When I try I like it so much because it's lager It is not greasy and its smell pleases meI recommend it and the most important economic
Fatima D.
Its okay! I felt refreshing but didnt help my acne control at all, it was a disappoiting result, I will never buy it again for sure!
Andrea S.
Esta crema para el acné es muy efectiva!! Notas los resultados enseguida y hace que tu acné se controle y desaparezca. Me encanta!!!
Mohammed W.
This product works great! It leaves ur skin feeling tight and clean. Leaving ur skin smooth and soft with the scrub like substance.
Ainara F.
This gel makes my face look better than ever, I'd recommend it to everyone with acne problems. Don't worry, together we can do it!
Her D.
Al Jubail, Eastern Provinces
My sister got an oily skin, and she have used this product, it's simply awesome and it will make you say goodbye to the oily skin.👍
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon