BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Yolanda K.
South Glamorgan , Barry
Amazing for teen skin or later on ageing acne ! Product is true to it word . I would recommend to a friend - I would purchase again . The product is beautiful also smells beautiful . It met my expectations . The product does what it says it will do
Gema A.
Chiswick, London
When I was younger I used to use this scrub for my acne because I had quite a lot and It really helped. Now my skin is perfect and I dont have any mark on my face
Hannah F.
Halstead, Sevenoaks
My acne has now noticely improved it works wonders on your skin! Super nice scent! Does the job as expected, it was a very gentle product and really improved the areas that it targeted! I think that it was good value as it worked so well and yeah I would definitely recommend!!!
Ruth C.
Vancouver, BC
It gently buffs away acne scarring... It has salsylic acid to prevent further acne. its a great daily scrub, as the name suggests, and is not harsh on the skin.
Steph D.
Quebec
For once in my life I finally find the perfect product for my skin ! ! It's been twenty years now since I'm searching for a skin care product that would fit me.
Molly B.
Windsor, ON
I have super oily skin, and acne breakouts and it didn't clear up my skin much. I've used plenty of washes but this didn't do too much for me. Dissapointed.
Charline G.
Montreal, QC
I really enjoy thus product but it can’t be used on a daily basis. The smell is pretty anoying too and it tends to dry up the akin but it does clear the acne
Chelsea S.
Terrace, BC
I really liked this one! My skin felt super clean and fresh after and I noticed a definite decrease in breakouts while using it! Also, smells really fresh.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
This has to be the best drugstore cleanser for acne out there, i have tried so many things for my acne and this cleanser helps my face heal and stay clean.
Sama A.
سفاجا, Redsea
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart