BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Eileen E.
Athens, OH
I used this product once before, I enjoyed the decent price. The packaging was very nice and organized, I bought it at CVS. It meet my expectations fairly well, the only problem is that I got a chemical burn from leaving it on too long. I would recommend this product, but don’t leave it on your face for a long period of time.
Pamela G.
Riverside
This is my holy Grail, my go to face wash. I always buy one or two bottles whenever I need to re-up on my face wash. It may not produce a lot of suds, but it really does help speed the fading process for acne scars. It also helps reduce redness of early acne marks as well. It's my favorite product and I highly recommend it.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is really helpful for all skin types because it is gentle on the skin while also helping to unclog pores and get rid of acne that has been persistent or bothersome on the skin. The product really does unclog your skin and helps to eliminate the impurities. You see results and it is super cheap and easy to use!
Jessica E.
Monroe, GA
I like it as a scrub. It makes your skin feel smooth and nice. However, it was too harsh for my face. I woke up with more bumps. I kept using it because I wanted to give it a chance, but I started experiencing redness. I think this product is good if you don't have active acne but would like to prevent future breakouts.
Maggie C.
I love this facial wash! The beads are biodegradable, which is a big plus! This face wash does not dry out my skin or leave it oily. My face feels clean and refreshed. I did repurchase and will continue to do so! This helps my stress acne, past, present and future. I will continue to buy this everytime it runs out. The scent is a bit strange but it is not overpowering!
Shyanne M.
Reidsville
It's so good and it does what the title says, it fights acne and I'd only use it like once every other day. It could be too sting for some people so that's why I suggest you use it once everyday or it would be too much for your skin. The price is a medium for me but it's worth a try and it may even help your skin.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
I used this pretty such daily for a long time and everyone I recommend it to is happy with it as well.  It is very gentle on your skin and that is most of the reason why I like it so much.
Gabby R.
Las Vegas
This daily scrub was perfect for me. I have dry skin so usually when I'm looking to buy face washes I have to make sure it's not one that's for oily skin. This was perfect and the product did exactly what it said it would it stopped the control of my acne and acne marks. I would recommend this product.
Rachel L.
I have a mixture of dry and oily skin. This product works so great for me, I was glad when I finally found something that worked! It helps clear up current acne and helps prevent any future outbreak. This product has a nice creamy scrub that will also clear out any black heads that may have formed.
Trudian M.
This is my go to product when I am stress or when I am on my cycle.. it’s. Is the only product than stop my face from breaking bout when I am stress ....if you break out a lot this product is a must have.... when I had my midterms I started breaking out after 2 day my pimples reduce in size and gone by the weekend I like if this stuff it s AMAZING!!!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon