BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Alexis A.
I use this everyday for oil control and acne. It works wonders and you will defiantly see the progress in your skin within months. I recommend a high moisturize moisturizer. Some times it does dry out my skin but it gets rid of acne. SO I don't argue hah.
Elvina F.
Linz
Nothing has made my skin happy like this product has. It's cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the facial skin makes it easy to have a fresh canvas to put make up on, knowing the skin is clear and clean.
I used it extensively when I lived in a tropical climate but I don't use it in the European climate that is very dry.
Adaluz M.
Miami, Florida
Is an excellent product that meets the promise, leaves an incredible smoothness on the skin and eliminates all impurities, as well as smell very good and be of very good quality. this 3 in 1 is a good choice to fight acne. I would recommended.
Gemma N.
Colchester, Essex
I have been using this product for two months now and although it has cleared up my acne it has made my skin super dry and flakey and my skin is usually extremely oily ! I have found that apply foundation is harder and looks patcher because of the dryness of my skin I'm not happy with this at all 😡
Alyssa L.
Barrie , ON
This product is great. This doesn't leave my skin dry and cracked like other products do, it leaves my face smooth and feeling fresh and I love it. I feel it has played a vital role in minimizing my breakouts.
Haley S.
Zanesville, OH
I've been through SO many Neutrogena products. This one worked the best. I used it with the All-In-1 acne control treatment. My skin is oily and it breaks out SO EASY. Annoying, right? ANYWAYS. I used it while I was on vacation in florida and it definitely worked. It made my skin SO soft and even faded my acne scars. I most definitely recommend it.
nada n.
sale
I happened to buy this a month ago at a grocery store and it is the best acne wash I have ever used. Within 2-3 weeks my face looks so much better, it especially gets rid of past marks, current acne and smells really good. I love the microbeads because you can feel it working right after you rinse it off, a MUST USE.
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
I've used this scrub a few times, and my skin is just too sensitive. It was disappointing because I can't use it because it doesn't work on my skin, it did not meet my expectations. It's pricey for drugstore and if they could make it sensitive skin safe, I'd really appreciate
Waleed m.
Kuwait City, Abbasiya
I used to daily for my acne to go away. Its working to a good extemt just maybe not perfect for oily skin. Recommended for people who have dry skin texture cause it leaves oily finsihing
Jamarylee V.
I love this! I've been using this cleanser in a month and it has worked great. I feel satisfied, the difference is easy to see from my face. I bought this to test because I have long sought products that help me with acne and this has been the only one I worked my satisfaction. I recommend it!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart