BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Angie I.
Doha
I used this one since 8 months or something its good for oily skin can control it but i was not using it daily its meet my expection its little bit hard on my skin cause i got sensative acne skin but its good
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Este esfrega multitarefa obtém o passado, o presente eo futuro da acne sob controle para uma pele cada vez mais clara e mais saudável. A fórmula de lavagem cremosa contém uma poderosa combinação de ingredientes que funcionam em conjunto para esclarecimento como três fases de uma fuga: uma soja naturalmente derivada e como microexpressões suaves exfoliam, suavizam uma rugosidade e reduzida a aparência das marcas de acne passadas.  Maximumstrength ácido ácido salicílico acnefighting medicina poderosamente limpa breakouts presentes e combate o futuro brotando acne antes que ele emergir.  A fórmula não sobrepõe uma pele.  Tente também o Neutrogena Allin1 Tratamento facial de controle de acne.
Olivia J.
Tried this in hopes it would help with my acne. I found it to be a little harsh, and my skin reacted poorly to it. Good price for the amount, good overall product just didn’t work for me!
Gema A.
Chiswick, London
When I was younger I used to use this scrub for my acne because I had quite a lot and It really helped. Now my skin is perfect and I dont have any mark on my face
Patricia S.
this cleanser is by far the best I've used! I used to use proactiv, which worked very well, but I wanted to switch to something less harsh, since I never had very bad acne. I use this in the morning and the Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask at night., for a combo of both Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide. I made the mistake of switching to a generic version to save money, and FIVE pimples popped up on my forehead within 2 months! I immediately went back to Neutrogena. There is nothing better than looking in the mirror with a stick of concealer and realizing you have NOTHING to conceal!
Taylor R.
I do enjoy that this is a scrub so it feels nice on the skin and it did manage to kind of keep new acne at bay for a while. of course I still got new pimples occasionally but this did help at keeping my face pretty clear. the thing that is a deal breaker for me is the fact that it does nothing what so ever for blackheads. especially on nose and chin. if anything I just got more while using this product, plus it can dry your skin out if you don't use enough of a moisturizer afterwards.
Maria P.
Coral Gables, FL
I've had
acne since I was a teenager and as an adult have periodic bouts of cystic acne.
I've tried just about every over the counter facecwash and many prescriptions
from the dermatologist. I've had little to no success. Intrigued this a few
months ago on a whim not expecting much snd I've had no acne since. I can
hardly believe that an over the counter product works so well.
Grace A.
Definitely helped control my acne, especially during those times when my skin was especially bad. It does dry your skin out a lot, though, and even using moisturizers didn't always get rid of the dryness for me. If you can handle having some dry skin and want to get rid of acne in a reasonably quick time then this product is for you.
Toni K.
Upper Nine Mile river , NS
Neutrogena all in one acne control daily scrub worked great for my acne... Only downfall was left my skin a bit drier then I would of liked so I had to moisturize after! Was a decent price, worth what I paid.. If you have mild acne I would totally recommend it for you!
Karen P.
Teocaltiche
Es perfecto para esas personas que sufren de acne ya que este se encarga de disminuirlo y darle una apariencia de mejoramiento y mas saludable a la piel es muy buena la recomiendo mucho es un producto que merece muchas mas estrellas pero lamentablemente solo hay 5
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart