BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Aurelija A.
This cleansers are usually off-limits for problem skin. But this Best of Beauty winner clears zits and tackles redness without drying. It doesn't dissolve makeup, though, so use a separate remover before washing. But it is little bit too harsh for my skin
Toriiii C.
Halifax, NS
Works nice I really like it the feeling smell and texture ! Exfoliating is great for your face every body should exfoliate at least once a week! Gets rid of blackheads, dry skin, dirt, pimples, ex!! Try this product :)
Sarah-Jane J.
Wareside, Wareside
I adore this product, I use this with every duly shower. Leaves my skin feeling moisturised, clean, knowing this product Eliminates and reduces acne reduces my anxiety and helps me progress throughout the day.
Sekoya S.
This product exceeded my expectations and actually did more for my skin than a lot of more expensive products I have tried. Not only is it extremely affordable, but I feel like it has helped improve my skin texture a little and get rid of some spots. I like this version of the scrub better than the others I have tried because it feels very gentle and leaves the skin feeling fresh. I personally use this scrub a few times a week rather than twice a day, but I could totally see it being gentle enough for everyday use. I'm giving it 5 stars because of the quality and price.
Lita F.
Herbal Hill, London
I’ve been using this twice a day with warm water then splashing my face with cold water. And my skin has cleared up a treat! Would recommend I know I’ll be buying it again in the future!
Thamires A.
Minden, NV
It exfoliates the skin and helps treat acne by helping to fade the appearance of past acne marks. It was an essential product in my acne treatment, my face got much better after use.
Andrea C.
santa marta
i love neutrogena products, this leaves me a good sensation in my skin, improved my acne, and really effective, i did buy because a friend recommended me, and yes, its a good scrub
casey g.
Seymour
First things first... I have terrible acne, well had terrible acne till i got this product it is amzing and i totally recomend getting it. like seriously get it, its gentle and dosent burn my skin and my skin in super sensitive and this product is great for that
Michela C.
When I had acne, about two years ago, the dermatologist told me to try this brand to fight it. The product I used wasn't this, obv, but a really similar one. It pretty worked!
Jeanetta M.
Lower Sackville
I found this didn't help as much as I wanted. Had to reapply more then I liked and it did irritate my skin some. Worth a shot though, definitely for acne prone skin.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart