BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Amira A.
Giza
this product is good, it helps cleaning the skin after a long day work, this is not the first time using it, and it was effective compared to other products, the packaging is okay, it could look much better if the bottle was transparent, I do recommend it to other ladies.
Kira S.
Dartmouth, NS
I think I used this when I was like 14 and my mom picked it out for me and it actually helped a bit. it definitely kept my acne under control and manageable. I don’t really remember what it smelled like or anything I just know I bought another one after I finished my first one.
Oviannerys V.
I love Neutrogena products and I use them due to my acne problems. They are very good and help my skin look better! I have been trying it for months and my skin is now so much better! I love the results and I recommend it to everyone who has the same issue.

albany s.
Medley, FL
Very good product I love, I am very well with my battle against acneI have bought it in pharmacies and distributors of beauty at a fairly affordable priceGood price is worth buying because it is very effectiveI think everything is fine with the treatment I love
Alejandra O.
Managua
I had problems in a face acne acne and this same many brands but with this cream neutrogena to fight acne helps me a lot and stops having acne obviously not at all but I have seen a change super that none of the other Creams I had been prescribed I had never done
Misbah S.
Manchester, Manchester
I suffer from acne and red pigmentation. This product is not good if you suffer from genuine acne, not just a few breakouts. This just does nothing for the skin except irritate and cause more breakouts. I would not recommend it if you have genuine acne or sensitive skin.
meryem r.
10 Avenue Louis malosse Bat A2 les Caillols
Love this stuff! I have struggled with acne since starting puberty; I'm now nearly 30. This is the ONLY product line that I have found that heals, treats, and does not over-dry my skin. My only complaint is that I cannot find the corresponding facial treatment (cream) that originally went with this product. Please bring it back!!!!
Hannah D.
Bridge of Don , Aberdeen
So far so good with this product. I got it while in Florida and we didn't have it in the uk. So far it is clearing up my skin but I wouldn't say that it was amazing but just a bog standard cleanser. I wouldn't recommend it to others
Aurelija A.
This cleansers are usually off-limits for problem skin. But this Best of Beauty winner clears zits and tackles redness without drying. It doesn't dissolve makeup, though, so use a separate remover before washing. But it is little bit too harsh for my skin
Toriiii C.
Halifax, CA
Works nice I really like it the feeling smell and texture ! Exfoliating is great for your face every body should exfoliate at least once a week! Gets rid of blackheads, dry skin, dirt, pimples, ex!! Try this product :)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart