BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Heba M.
Dubai, Dubai
This product is best suitable for acne prone skin type.. i had fought with a lot of acne during my teen years and started using this product after recommendation from a friend and loving since then!
Argelys L.
I absolutely love this product. I've been using it for over 2 years. I have combo/oily acne prone skin and everytime I use this I watch my acen dissapear in a few days. I totally recommend it
ANIA P.
London
It can be a bit tough on sensitive skin. Every time I used this it left my skin really red and irritated. Also can be very drying so make sure to use lots of moisturiser after application.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
Because of the fact that i am acne-prone i use this product because it less sense acne breakout production and it reduces the scars that are left in my face and healthy be hydrated all day long all night long.
Sadia J.
B-62 South badda, Gulshan. Dhaka-1212
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin. Sooo good.
member-a5e0c
I LOVE this cleanser. It is the perfect amount of exfoliating, being able to use it everyday without getting irritated. It’s gentle, and leaves your skin smooth and tight. I would highly recommend.
Kimberly K.
I have been using this product for a month and I have seen a lot of changes. My skin is always prone to acne, I even have some marks on my skin that have improved a lot thanks to the use of Neutrogena All in 1 Acne Control. My problem with scrubs is that they always irritate my skin a little, it's not the same with this, it's soft and does not redden my skin. I use it two or three times a week as a scrub, I do not do it every day because my skin is very sensitive. I try to alternate it with other products and it has worked very well, I would definitely buy it again!
Lyonnais V.
Distrito Federal
And mine is over and I have not gone for more, but it is an excellent product neutrogena is my favorite brands of all products, I had the opportunity to meet her and my story with acne is fatal therefore I should always be taking care of my face And this has been one of the best options.
Mayra G.
Finally, a versatile daily scrub that allows you to control acne, past, present and future, to achieve a more radiant and healthier looking skin continuously.

HOW IT IS USED?

- Clean twice a day.
- Moisturize your face
- Apply it in the hands, add water and rub them until foam.
- Massage gently on the face.
- Rinse well.
Amira A.
Giza
this product is good, it helps cleaning the skin after a long day work, this is not the first time using it, and it was effective compared to other products, the packaging is okay, it could look much better if the bottle was transparent, I do recommend it to other ladies.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.