BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Kodie A.
Burlington, KY
I use it in the shower ever morning. It smells good and has a nice sensation on my face
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
I use to love this so much ! It is awesome and inexpensive ! I have to repurchase it !!
Wendy P.
newburgh
Not a fan. Very drying to my skin, and caused lots of irritation and increased redness
Rosa R.
Wimauma, Fl
Keeps acne under control and prevents it from popping up. Smells very nice and subtle.
Ashlynn A.
Gotta have to keep the acne on my face down I love it so much and it works really good
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
I love any type of scrubs. This one helps my acne. I do recommend to anyone with acne.
Josie L.
Fontana
Very good product! Would highly recommend this product for all types of acne control!
Marissa F.
I didn't feel like it did very much for my skin. It just felt like I rubbed it around
Sheridan M.
Salem
great feeling on my face. makes skin clearer. good price i would recommend to others.
Raquel S.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a great everyday face wash that's not too harsh and doesn't dry out the skin.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon