BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Jessica E.
Monroe, GA
I like it as a scrub. It makes your skin feel smooth and nice. However, it was too harsh for my face. I woke up with more bumps. I kept using it because I wanted to give it a chance, but I started experiencing redness. I think this product is good if you don't have active acne but would like to prevent future breakouts.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
I used this pretty such daily for a long time and everyone I recommend it to is happy with it as well.  It is very gentle on your skin and that is most of the reason why I like it so much.
Maggie C.
I love this facial wash! The beads are biodegradable, which is a big plus! This face wash does not dry out my skin or leave it oily. My face feels clean and refreshed. I did repurchase and will continue to do so! This helps my stress acne, past, present and future. I will continue to buy this everytime it runs out. The scent is a bit strange but it is not overpowering!
Shyanne M.
Reidsville
It's so good and it does what the title says, it fights acne and I'd only use it like once every other day. It could be too sting for some people so that's why I suggest you use it once everyday or it would be too much for your skin. The price is a medium for me but it's worth a try and it may even help your skin.
Gabby R.
Las Vegas
This daily scrub was perfect for me. I have dry skin so usually when I'm looking to buy face washes I have to make sure it's not one that's for oily skin. This was perfect and the product did exactly what it said it would it stopped the control of my acne and acne marks. I would recommend this product.
Trudian M.
This is my go to product when I am stress or when I am on my cycle.. it’s. Is the only product than stop my face from breaking bout when I am stress ....if you break out a lot this product is a must have.... when I had my midterms I started breaking out after 2 day my pimples reduce in size and gone by the weekend I like if this stuff it s AMAZING!!!
Tess S.
Great at exfoliating and make your face feel clean and soft. I don't notice a huge difference in my breakouts disappearing afterwards but I think it does a dog job clearing the acne scars. I would keep buying because it's a great facial scrub plus it has salicylic acid in it to help your breakouts!
Rachel L.
I have a mixture of dry and oily skin. This product works so great for me, I was glad when I finally found something that worked! It helps clear up current acne and helps prevent any future outbreak. This product has a nice creamy scrub that will also clear out any black heads that may have formed.
Sindhujadevi R.
Westlake, OH
I bought this product because I love neutrogena. But it turned out to be a disappointing product. I found it very drying and not effective on my skin. I bought it from my local target. And it was a impulse buy.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
This is one of those products that I don't hate..but that I don't see any visible results with either. I enjoy that it cleanses my skin well but there are no acne benefits for my skin. I have cystic acne and this just doesn't touch it. I'll finish the bottle but won't repurchase.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.