BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Paola T.
Long Beach, CA
Love to use this every morning before I do anything to myself, feel nice and refreshed!!!!
Natea W.
Use it everyday and you’re “life ending breakout” will be gone in less than two whole days
Miranda B.
Raleigh , MS
This is a great product in regards to the price. I do feel like it cleaned my face well.
Michelle C.
Great for a deep clean. Gentle for everyday use and really made a difference in my skin.
Gianna S.
Didn't heal with my acne. Had high hopes for this item but it left more acne on my face.
Ashley H.
Cincinnati, OH
This product works wonders! Leaves my skin feeling fantastic and can see instant results.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I love this scrub! It feels great on my face and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean!
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
I didn't like this product. My skin seemed to dry out too much with it and become flaky.
Amy H.
Newington, CT
I liked it because it made my skin feel clean. But I don't think it cleared anything up.
Jonica M.
Durham, NC
Have been using this product since I was in middle school and it works wonders to my skin
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart