BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Dina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite drugstore cleansers. It never disappoints and does what it says.
Famous E.
Woodstock, GA
This acne cleanser is the best!!!!! It gets rid of acne twice as faster than other brands !
Paola T.
Long Beach, CA
Love to use this every morning before I do anything to myself, feel nice and refreshed!!!!
Naree D.
Daly City , CA
I like Neutrogena stuff, but it did not work really well for me. My acne did not go away.
Molly T.
This is the only face wash by neutrogena that does not cause me more break outs. I love it,
Ashley W.
This product works great on body acne as well as facial acne. Excellent quality ingredients
Whitney W.
I love this scrub it is so great. It leaves my skin feeling awesome and soft. I love this!
Natea W.
Use it everyday and you’re “life ending breakout” will be gone in less than two whole days
Brittany J.
Spartanburg, SC
While I did enjoy the slight tingle I felt when washing my face, it did little for my acne
Justin K.
Albany, WI
Great for summer with the deep cleansing abilities to clean skin of sweat and summer debris
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart