BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Ciara N.
Athens, GA
Amazing product. My skin has cleared up so much since I’ve been using this product. A lifesaver
Erica R.
Tollesboro, KY
This product makes your face feel clean and fresh. It also helps to keep my acne under control.
Tara M.
INGRAM , KY
My go to acne fighter when I have breakouts! Always get my supply at Walmart! I recommend it
Sheena B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Great on tough acne and oily skin. I break it out when my face gets bad and needs extra help.
Nikita  E.
This has very nice exfoliating beads within the wash. Did a great job at keeping skin clear.
Madison R.
Phelan, CA
It’s a good product for the price it cleans nicely and gets the dirt out it’s an okay product
Erin M.
Riverside, CA
Great exfoliant, helps with dry skin buildup and leaves my face feeling cleansed and smooth.
Kerstin R.
gouverneur
This is a product I can trust. It’s a great product and it doesn’t put a hole in your pocket.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite cleanser! I like trying out new products, but i always come back to this
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I like to use this whenever i get a bad breakout and it calms it down within a couple days.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.