BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Savannah T.
COLUMBIA
Left my face feeling fresh and clean!! Even minimized the size of my pores and reduced blackheads!
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I love this. Help me control my acne and leave my face feeling fresh! I recommend this to everyone.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product so much! I get it from target. Pretty reasonable. It gets the job done though!
Jerrica C.
Tampa, Fl
I got this for my boyfriend that had really bad back acne, this really worked for him! I love it :D
Janet R.
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! IT LITERALLY CLEARED MY SKIN!!!! I absolutely recommend this product to everyone
samantha R.
compton
This product was helping me out for awhile...then I started to notice I was breaking out even more.
Jenn G.
Las Cruces, NM
Leaves skin dry so must use a moisturizer after. Leaves skin nice and smooth. Not too pricey either
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Really like this stuff! Had my boyfriend pick me up some face wash and this is what he brought me.
Alexa B.
I keep this is my shower and always use it. I can really feel it cleaning deep beneath the surface
Monique T.
Williamston
Best stuff ive used. No smell it doesnt make my face tight i love this product has alot of value
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon