BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Savannah J.
Kansas City
I really enjoy the fresh feeling I get after using this. I hate when face washes make my face feel dry after. I don’t have that problem with this product! It cleans and moisturizes.
Lizzy t.
Reno, NV
This is the only facewash that clears my skin. I get intense breakouts that hurt and are obviously gross and this clears it in 2 days plus prevents new breakouts.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I started breaking out a lot a couple years ago (as an adult). I’d never really dealt with acne before so I just headed to the drugstore and purchased some random things that looked like they might have helped. This was one of the products. Now that I know more about skincare and acne, I wouldn’t purchase this.

Physical exfoliants are not good for your skin so a daily scrub is kind of horrendous to think about. Even before I knew better, I was not using this daily. I strongly recommend you research chemical exfoliants as it will be better for your skin.

I will say that I didn’t find this to be irritating to my sensitive skin. Even with the scrub and salicylic acid, I didn’t experience any bad dryness or irritation. I still wouldn’t recommend this though and suggest you look up more gentle acne fighting products and regimens.
Monica S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the Neutrogena All in 1 Acne Control Daily Scrub for me it is gentle for me and its just a brand that I have always used and trust. I thought it was very effective it was yes like the packaging and yes I would buy again.
Rebekah T.
Alma, AR
I struggle with adult acne and decided to give this a try. I felt like it dried my face out and didn’t seem to improve my acne. It is very affordable but not effective.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
Neutrogena acne control products are one that we have had more results from consistently than any other brands that we have tried for controlling my daughters acne.
Jessica D.
Lexington Pk, MD
Lifesaver. Seriously, I had years and years of bad breakout and scarring. I discovered this product about 2 years ago, and it was life changing. I use this twice a day, everyday. I had severe scarring on my cheeks from a reaction I had had from a different product I had previously tried, and nothing else I had ever tried was able to diminish or reduce the redness of the scarring EXCEPT for this Neutrogena All in 1. After almost 2 years, the scarring has pretty much disappeared, I just have some texture issues now. And the only time I break out anymore is because of hormones and that time of the month. I am so so happy that I'm out of the trying products and having them disagree with my skin loop that I was stuck in for so many years. I am never switching from Neutrogena All in 1, it is my holy grail face product.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
This scrub is gentle enough to use daily, but still has enough grit that you can actually feel it's working. I'm far from consistent when it comes to a skin routine, but this face wash is still showing results! I have less dry/dead skin and fewer imminent breakouts. At around $5 from my local Target, I highly recommend giving it a try!

(My hesitation for not giving it the full 5 stars is because I don't feel I've had enough time with it to give that confident of a rating.)
Besma A.
I used this acne wash religiously when my acne was really bad during high school. For my skin type this was one of the only cleansers that did not irritate my sensitive skin while also quickly healing my acne. This product did say that it also heals scars and for me it didn't really do that at all this is why I docked it a star.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
This is my go-to face wash. I wash my face twice a day and it keeps the breakouts to a minimum. I usually buy it at target where you can usually find it on sale.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart