BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Kristen D.
Mary Esther, FL
I love this stuff, my face feels fresh and clean after using it and it's perfect for my oily skin!
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product so much! I get it from target. Pretty reasonable. It gets the job done though!
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I love this. Help me control my acne and leave my face feeling fresh! I recommend this to everyone.
Stephanie T.
Florence, AL
Love this product. Cleans my face thoroughly and leaves it feeling fresh and revived. A must have.
Jenn G.
Las Cruces, NM
Leaves skin dry so must use a moisturizer after. Leaves skin nice and smooth. Not too pricey either
Janet R.
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! IT LITERALLY CLEARED MY SKIN!!!! I absolutely recommend this product to everyone
Savannah T.
COLUMBIA
Left my face feeling fresh and clean!! Even minimized the size of my pores and reduced blackheads!
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Really like this stuff! Had my boyfriend pick me up some face wash and this is what he brought me.
Alexas W.
Made my face way more oily than before and only made my acne worse. Would not recommend to anyone.
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
I absolutely love this facial wash it use it everyday and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart