BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Sasha G.
Fayetteville
made acne go away. had a burning effect while putting it on but worked well. nice packaging. repeat user
Amee M.
New York , NY
Stinging sensation
Feels minty and fresh
Bought in local drug store
Not for sensitive skin
Easy packaging
Bailey M.
Fairborn, OH
Great acne wash that really improved my redness! I was pleasantly surprised how well this product worked.
Sierra S.
Cottondale , AL
I used this a couple months ago ... it really didn’t help my acne ... it felt good on the skin though ..
Misty S.
Good scrub, it gets my face clean and removes any leftover make up that my wipes miss. Can’t complain :)
Laura V.
dallas
I love this product, makes my face refreshed. I am a first time user and it will certainly not be my last
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend alternates between this and proactive for his acne and it seems to be working well for him.
Jessica C.
Mission
This is a product that I will always have at home cause of the great price. 3 stars cause it kinda burns
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA
I have very acne prone skin and this is amazing, helps with current break outs and ones under the surface
Samuel D.
Sarasota, FL
Did not help with oil at all. Actually made me break out more. It just felt greasy and hard to rinse off.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon